A 3-pieces skin restorative kit that offers deep moisturization and bathing therapy for proper eczema care and management. 100% natural and no nasties! Consists of: Skin Restore (80g), Skin Relief Serum (30ml) and Epsom & Himalayan Bath Salts (200g).
Steroid free & free of petrolatum, parabens and harsh synthetics
Steroid Free & Free of petrolatum, parabens and harsh synthetics
Natural eczema care with effective, proper skin care regimen essentially keeps the symptoms under control. This 3-pieces basic Skin Restore Kit offers benefits of effective moisturization and bathing therapy without steroids. With 100% natural product, we are eliminating possible toxin burden, minimizing high risk triggers and other negative reactions people may encounter from using chemicals-laden product.
The nourishing trio were specifically formulated with all natural, herbal ingredients that are known to possess antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative properties. Skin Restore is a 3rd generation lipid moisturizer that is enriched with reparative allantoin and Colloidal oat to improve hydration, restore integrity of skin barrier, support skin pH and relieve dry, irritated skin and itching. Skin Relief Serum can penetrate skin deep to keep your skin hydrated for longer. The weekly bathing therapy with our Magnesium and himalayan bath salts mix is a wonderful treat to your skin as it gets purified, soothed and revitalized.
The Basic Skin Restore Kit contains:
1. Skin Restore 80g (100ml)
This newest, 3rd generation moisturizer is a 100% natural and oils-based balm that can effectively improve eczema skin with underlying skin barrier dysfunction which is harder to treat. Ideal for those with moderate to severe eczema, prolonged inflammation, damage as well as poor ability to repair or heal.. Read more here.
2. Skin Relief Serum (30ml)
Lightweight and non-greasy, this natural transdermal skin serum – due to its biological activity – can penetrate skin deep to re-balance its fatty lipids acid composition and provide hydration as well as nourishment to dry, problem skin conditions. Read more here.
3. Epsom & Himalayan Bath Salts (200g)
This therapeutic bath salts make great weekly treatment bath to cleanse pores, support toxin removal, restore the skin lost essential minerals and skin barrier function. Read more here.
Holistically, these products synergistically work in tandem with one another to enhance your skin integrity; allowing it to heal and recuperate in a natural and gradual manner.
- Dry, chapped and irritated skin.
- Redness, itching and rashes.
- Ideal for Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and most common skin conditions.
Direction: Apply Skin Relief Serum onto affected skin area twice or more times a day, after cleansing (to remove impurities). Gently massage until absorbed and follow by applying Skin Restore over the same sites. For those with skin eczema easily aggravated by heat/sweat, it is ideal to apply Skin Relief Serum during day whilst using Skin Restore before bed.
On a weekly basis, treat yourself to a bath therapy with the Epsom & Himalayan Bath Salts. A good rule of thumb is to always start ‘low’ (smaller quantity) and ‘slow’ (once weekly) and adjust accordingly after the first use; based on your experience of the bath treatments.
For the baths, add the salts to dissolve in warm bath water and soak for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with clean water after after each session. Follow with Skin Relief Serum and Skin Restore to nourish any stressed areas of skin.
For intensive therapy, the bath can be performed more than once weekly; and the frequency can be tapered off as condition improves. It is recommended to perform a treatment bath once a week for maintenance thereafter.
- External use only.
- For first time product use, please test suitability by performing skin patch test on your inner arm.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Why Petroleum Free?
- . Petroleum jelly – a byproduct of the oil refining process – is not sustainable nor eco-friendly. As it cannot be metabolized by the body, it stays in the body as a contaminant, which can potentially pass on to children during breastfeeding
- . Potentially carcinogenic according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG)
- . No beneficial qualities for nourishing skin where natural alternatives can do better.
- . Potential Xenoestrogen presence may disrupt hormones balance, leading to estrogen dominance, which is linked to infertility, menstrual problems, accelerated aging, allergies, nutrient deficiencies, etc